返回列表 发新帖回复
楼主: admin

2020年6月份更新日志

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 13:12:51

Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Luminous Bi-Color

Hey the whole world! I'm a  photographer, YouTuber, banderole and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This bad youth has been making waves with a view its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd piece my thoughts after putting it through its paces.

First Impressions:

Hypocritical & Vest-pocket: This come is surprisingly lightweight and feels wonderful sturdy. It effortlessly fits in my backpack, which is a huge plus inasmuch as on-the-go creators.
Jam-packed with Features: It boasts a extensive color temperature range (2800K-10000K), full RGB course, and set 8 extraordinary effects like lightning and fire. Talk in originative possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling someone is concerned cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me a variety of shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Remedy:

Color Loosely precision: The CRI and TCLI ratings are violent, and the colors look tremendous both on camera and in person. No unnatural unversed tints here!
Dimming Command: Wonderful silken and strict dimming, accurate in place of fine-tuning the window-pane to your needs.
App Control: The spontaneous app control is a graceful perk, allowing you to adjust settings remotely. However, the vade-mecum controls are also intuitive and unoppressive to use.
Things to Upon:

Price Bottom: This light isn't the cheapest opportunity, but the draw set and assemble excellence warrant the sell for for the treatment of me.
Flame Productivity: While fulgorous tolerably in search most indoor situations, it muscle not be dynamic sufficiently during large out of doors spaces.
No Diffusion: Would arrange loved to think about a built-in diffuser for the treatment of softer lighting.
Comprehensive:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Glow is a lettered and impressive device for content creators. It's packed with features, light, and delivers champion color accuracy. While the assay might be a block in return some, it's certainly benefit everything considered if you're looking for a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.

At the moment it's your change!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other carriable LED lights you'd recommend?
Charter out's debate in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 14:47:14
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 14:57:13
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 15:10:20
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 17:07:03
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 17:09:28

pharmacy discount q16wfa

Fine facts. Thanks.
            londondrugs <a href="https://canadiandrugsus.com/#">highest rated canadian pharmacies</a> canadian pharmacy online canada https://canadiandrugsus.com/ pharmacy prices compare canadian pharmacies that are legit canadian government approved pharmacies
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 18:37:48
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 18:58:40
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 19:49:23
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-2-13 20:05:45

paskolos verslui 31

?? 5.188.210.x ??? 2022-8-13 22:24
sildenafil generic over the counter

Hipotekines paskolos isduodamos turintiems bloga kredito istorija! Skubios paskolos verslui paskola verslui
回复

使用道具

返回列表 发新帖 回复
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|《铭文天下》官方论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 06:35 , Processed in 0.034094 second(s), 9 queries .